Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Lol the prince knows exactly what dishes Melliarose likes but I still want her and glasses to be together

Double-page supporter
Prince just casually inviting Lynette on a date and Bertram's flirting actually working lmaooo

But anyways, yeah that plan was doomed to fail.

She ditched a Prince for her cat. Nice to see how down the road of her priorities the Prince is.

Double-page supporter
Wait, is it typo/ error because wat she heard has a different meaning then wat she repeated in her head....? Correct me if I’m wrong

Fed-Kun's army
@Dradetias
Yes. The Prince is truly in love with Lynette. Explanation: Meliarose is a childhood friend of the Prince, and she is wary of him because she can not tell what the Prince is thinking at all, so whenever there is a date between The Prince and Meliarose, she sends Lynette as her proxy, just like this chapter. Gradually they fall in love with each other and the Prince makes a clear confession to Lynette at the school dance's party
And here is the endgame couples:
Meliarose x Glasses Guy
Julia x the Stalking Horse
Lynette x the Prince

Tbh I think it’s just a misunderstanding and I have a feeling she actually has a crush on the ‘villianess’

Dex-chan lover
Time travel would be more consistent and easily exploitable since it has less variables but Isekai would be more "fun" even if no cheat powers.

Anyway I don't think it is a missunderstanding, so far it has been very clear that Julia and the Prince are good friends but do not have romantic feelings for one another and, if anything, Ulisses really does seen to like/love Meliarose as he has shown signs of being jealous of Bertram.

Users who are viewing this thread