Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Time travel.
The absolute amount of things I could do with the knowledge I presently have...

That aside, I love that this has turned into a complete comedy of errors with things going 100% different than they intended.

Time travel! On the condition that I only remember but don’t suffer any mental consequences. I’d love another chance to keep my skinny body and live my life differently. I made so many mistakes that I’ll never be able to fix otherwise.

Finally seeing one of the
end game ships
. I’m very curious if we’ll get to see that old guy who orchestrated all this? And see why he was so convinced that the prince and whatsherface were deeply in love. Cause he clearly couldn’t have been more wrong.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Aggregator gang
I'm gonna actually kill someone if she ends up with that plain ass white bread mf prince LMAO Willem or Bertram are SO much better than that Wonder Bread mf. Dumb fuckin prince

Also I was thinking I would like time travel but like, I'm already 21. I don't want to relive my life from zero to 21 because then I'll be mentally 42 and I would be so fucking tired. Like just thinking of the fact that I have to work for the next 50-60 years until I'm elderly is fucking exhausting. God.... UGH. I'd rather be isekai'd tbh. Or just die LMAO whatever

Dex-chan lover
And so the last pairing forms! I was wondering who Lynette was gonna gravitate towards.

Why she care so much? She desperately want someone to steal her man lol. Well, she not into him so it makes sense, but something still off... I think she cares too much

Users who are viewing this thread