Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Shouldn't they all be arrested and executed for attempting to do that to a noble

Fed-Kun's army
@Kynnath Interesting but I think you're giving the author too much credit, cooking up a plot like that. Anyhow it is true that assaulting nobility would have beena major crime so there would have been severe consequences... and Willem was pretty lucky to find them again to question them. (They wouldn't have been just lying where he left them; anyone who remains unconscious longer than a short while is likely suffering from a severe, possibly life-threatening, head trauma.)

Willem without glasses 😍 I hope he’s not the one who hired those thugs, please don’t blacken

Aww, in this chapter it's completely in view how are the pairs forming... Bertram with Julia, the Prince with Lynette and Willem with Meliarose :D And everyone is happy! I really love stories where even the support characters find their happiness :3
Thank you very much for the translation <3

@kynnath that's a very great observation and theory... I'm so amazed

Also Willem said he went back to interrogate them but there wasn't really much further interrogation when he knew it threatened fmc saying that "theres no clue that can lead to mastermind" that's really a weak one.

But yeah as what you've said, we don't know if that's the intention of the author since as willem' pov was seen or maybe someone heard their convo for the date as ordered by someone (spy: coachman or guard) or maybe author just did it without a mere thought of where did the mastermind got the source of their date and time.

I think Julia either likes Willem or Meliarose, more likely Willem as we see his silhouette in the panel where Julia's target of affection is mentioned.

lol this is so funny but i wonder why this crime screams ''PRINCE'' to me... he mussy overheard them when the were talking in the hallway and set the trap.... will this is only what i think i really wanna know who did it tho

source.gif

They make Willem so much hotter than I imagined when i read the novel ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread