Akuyaku Reijou ni Erabareta nara, Yuuga ni Enjite Misemashou!

This is so funny 😂
They're trying so hard to fulfill their roles but it's not quite working! It would be really fun if we eventually get a chapter from someone else's point of view! I wonder what the prince thinks of it?

I love everything about this but my one question is wouldn't the prince notice the visual and behavioral difference in meliarose because
they're childhood friends

I am cheering on Willem !!! But if the prince ended with the FL instead Julia I will be have a good laugh too lol

This is going to be
the female lead's main goal(get prince and country girl together) is dismissed because the male lead(prince likes female lead) but 2nd male lead(glasses) is still superior but looses
, isn't it?
*groan* How creative.

If you think you know where this manga is going... Think again fufufufu

the ending of the first arc is a huge plot twist. It will be foreshadowed on the early chapters but I dunno yet if there will be differences from the novel

This manga is really funny and light hearted hahahah the mc and the heroine is funny

Somehow, I get the feeling that, rather than the prince...
Glasses is the male lead? He's got a lot more scenes so far, and interacts with the MC, and definitely has crush vibes going for her. We haven't seen the prince do much at all yet.

I don't understand the point. Point blankly it's stupid... I mean, idk how to feel...

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is kinda weird so far... but still interesting? Would like to see what happens next.

I’m loving it because I can’t see exactly how it will end. And they are so bad at realizing their roles might work in novels but real life is different.

oh shit waddup!! You're translating the manga! I've read so much of the novel i'm shook

Creativity, indeed. Seems like the author intended to lead the readers on a simple conclusion. Got a feeling that the MC is the glasses and the prince really likes the baroness. Well, think about it, if its as simple as the prince likes the heroine and don't have romantic feelings for the baroness then what's the point of the whole plot and the title itself? Anyways, looking forward to its twist. I'd say 7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread