Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Entrance Exam

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy, his lady is going to have a fainting spell everytime he gets close to a girl out of jealousy or something. Luckily our boy Cyril is superhuman and can teleport to his lady's side when she needs him most.

*Edit: Just realized that the girl that fainted wasn't Sophia. Well damn, he's picking up flowers in record time. Cyril's adding to his harem at a record pace, not realizing his mistress is going to be hopping mad...

Fed-Kun's army
@meowzie Actually, violins do work that way. If you snap a string, you can shift on the string above/below it. It's very difficult to do and needs mastery of the violin to do it without breaking stride in a piece, but that's why the evaluator was impressed.

He snaps the high E string here, so he would shift down on the A string to reach the higher pitched notes usually played on the E string. You won't access to the highest notes available on the E string, but he can get much of it.

So he's just gonna start off with a harem straight off the bat in school huh? At this rate Sophia will end up being a demon lord rather than just a villainess lmao.

Thanks for the chapter

Well in the WN so far,
he only focuses on romancing Sophia despite all of the other girls starting to fall for him due to his charm and abilities.

haha the poor girls don't stand a chance :D i wonder how many will fall in love with him before the first month is over... :)

Damn, the Mc is balancing on a tightrope
here. Not only does he have to focus
his attention to Sophia, he also has to
maintain a degree of balance; since this is
a highschool harem after all. you get the point.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously because Chad Butler has every stat maxed out, every female candidate will fall for him and ignore the original male leads like the Prince.

Also, from what that girl said, one would believe she were a reincarnator and thinks his lady is one as well as Sophe is acting differently.

Dex-chan lover
cool
cooler
coolest
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I like it when isekais hint that the protagonist's original life might have been more interesting than the current one.
The dude just casually dropped the fact that his world had magic academies.

Double-page supporter
LOL Last panel was dramatic af.

@Reimos IKR i was so excited too. But then... i check chapter 1 again and it turned out that he said that "The world in my previous life was more advanced in terms of magic and science and I was a normal student studyinf Magical Arts"

Still cool that his OG world is more advanced tho.

Thanks for the chapter!

Bless Biamam Scans and I Love Isekai Scans.
This manga has a very good art style in my opinion.
It really suits my taste.

There's a lot to take in for this chapter, but I'm here nitpicking on the fact that they talk about the A string on the violin and it does not look like he's actually using it.

@Reimos I dunno. Maybe his original world had magic academies, maybe it was supposed to plainly be academies and the contents of the written test didn't differ much, or maybe it was referring to the otome game being very thorough and the translation was just slightly off.

I dunno for sure.

On a far more important note:
go4WxLG.png

Dex-chan lover
This guy is stressful af. Hitting all the flags all the time. He knows what he's doin... he knows

Users who are viewing this thread