Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Formation of Factions

Dex-chan lover
@Notesha I have read the novel a bit if you want to know you can read this
no he will not punch that guy. He isn't that much of a douchebag actually he just has a bit of family problem

Dex-chan lover
@Adryan475 well there's still quiet a few chapters of the novel that i didn't read yet but for now
it will mostly focusing on the faction stuff for quiet a while. I am not sure about the chapters of the WN that i didn't read yet but there are a few moment of romance. There isn't much progress in the romance as far as I'm reading

Dex-chan lover
Are these people really only students? How come they are involved in high level politics..? :( This whole thing makes me dizzy.

@welcome2atlantis well, they are nobles after all. And, FL is... having a really overqualified teacher so she just ahead of time among the other kid... maybe.

Dex-chan lover
When a millennium old method in brewing tea is somehow not known in their time period.

Lol

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis if you raise a kid teaching him to play Chess, he'll play better than an average Chess player by 6 year old. These kids are raised to deal with politics ever since they were born.

@greatninja3 If you think about it, that world isn't ours and magic exists there. It would be quite short-sighted to assume that worlds history coincides with ours, even if just a little, people would likely focus on honing magic in terms of military power than making tea. Learning the techniques of their mentors and sticking to that is probable cause, since they were shocked that Cyril did not have any of that OR they merely did not come up with that sort of idea. (Btw, Cyril put a bit of science logic into making that tea)

Dvořák; Symphony No. 9 in E minor, "From New World" starts on page 25

Dex-chan lover
a good servant. not afraid to push his own ideas, but not too stubborn to abandon them when his master disproves.

Users who are viewing this thread