Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.2

Contributor
EKcJlBfWwAAE8uH.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

Atleast he knows, I wonder if he will ever be shown to harbor genuine feelings for the FMC. There should come a time when he realizes that he's not playing a game, and I want it to be as dramatic as possible

Dex-chan lover
Considering how much the royal family likes Cyril, I wouldn't be surprised if they adopted him or made some declaration that he's a bastard child of the King...
Also won't be super surprised if Cyril finds some way to help prolong Fol's life
Iirc, the queen once suggested adopting Cyril just to ensure Sophia would marry into the royal family.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how much the royal family likes Cyril, I wouldn't be surprised if they adopted him or made some declaration that he's a bastard child of the King...
Also won't be super surprised if Cyril finds some way to help prolong Fol's life
i mean thats kind of what the queen meant by "If i can't make her my daughter, then i will make her lover my son."

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

Atleast he knows, I wonder if he will ever be shown to harbor genuine feelings for the FMC. There should come a time when he realizes that he's not playing a game, and I want it to be as dramatic as possible
He understands that it isn't a game, but he has to low of standing to even think about dating her.

He would need to become a noble or have the King/Queen adopt him.

Users who are viewing this thread