Akuyaku Reijou no Taida na Tameiki - Ch. 3

Supporter
That's... a pretty good reason to not fall for her. He already has someone he's given his heart to.

Dex-chan lover
I had completely forgotten about just how much they love the game of "Life" over there (also completely forgot about this series for 3 years)

Contributor
It's kinda weird for her thoughts to describe her former age as "around 30 years old".
That's something she should know. It's not like she's explaining it to someone.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda weird for her thoughts to describe her former age as "around 30 years old".
That's something she should know. It's not like she's explaining it to someone.
Honestly, I'm okay with that because anytime I read Isekai, there was always 1 of the 3 paths for memories.
Path 1: You remember everything in your past life.
Path 2: You remember nothing at all except the fact you know you are from another world.(Very rare, but if you were once middle age or old and became young through isekai, you will have muscle memory to help.)
Path 3: You only remember some memories.(Very common since human brains tend to operate like this, the super old memories get blurry with time unless they hold extreme significances or you recall it many times that you remember them clearly.)

Dex-chan lover
Uggh!
Just rip my fucking heart out of my chest, thank you...
💔

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean? The BL or are they related? If BL, gay is okay dude We're not living in the medieval era.
You mean... you're not living in the medieval era? I guess I don't need to share my wenches or my beer flagon with you at least.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh, so that's why Najaek's route was considered the 'secret route', because he never swung that way to begin with. If the requirement to 'capture' him was to get well with his younger sister, the villainess, first, his reasons to marry the heroine later may be something like, "Though I don't like her that way, she gets along with my family well, especially my sister who I love dearly. If it's her, I can put up with a commitment like marriage."

Though I'm not really into the borderline feminist ideology of 'marriage between man and woman won't lead to happiness', it really puts into perspective how things were intended to play out in the otome game. Like, what were the devs even trying accomplish with such a plot?

Users who are viewing this thread