Akuyaku Reijou no Taida na Tameiki - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
This series just goes all over the place huh? Well, at least I'm invested in seeing what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
Now wondering if the "heroine" is a typical heroine, subverted brat or also reincarnated?
Would be amusing if for once both the heroine and the villainess wanted nothing to do with the scenario.

Dex-chan lover
Please, I beg of you, get married to Cole. Etheria should end up with Cole in the end because he is the best man. The prince can suck an egg.

The engagement was broken, as we saw in the first chapter, though I'm unsure if the three helped or not. I hope they did

I feel sorry for the maid. She sees and hears all the things the MC does and says. It very well put her life in danger.

Dex-chan lover
I hope for that kingdom that there is someone else who can takeover as prince, ‘cause I think the country will be ruined of that idiotic brat becomes king.
The biggest thing he has going for him in succession (since we've not been made aware of any actual accomplishments of his own) is that he's marrying the queen's niece, and if that's broken, the other concubine's children have the chance to step in. Especially because that scene at the start of the manga paints it as him making the decision unilaterally and Etheria has been a major positive influence to the nation, the king and queen are likely to revoke the prince's position.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, while I can't say people's impressions of the prince are "wrong", he clearly didn't behave well, that was one singular moment when he was ten, and we've seen nothing of/about him for the past five years. Unless, and forgive me my crappy memory, that "flash forward" was indeed a flash forward that is guaranteed to happen.
Otherwise his personality could change dramatically give various discrepancies and changes. Will that have happened? Probably not, she's already commented on the "scenario" "correcting" itself. But it could.

Anyway, point being seeing one example of misbehavior and at a time most boys would do (roughly) the same, doesn't make him a bad person. (On the flip side, if that was a guaranteed future, either the prince is manipulated [by the "heroine" for example], or he really is an ass.)
Just being Devil's Advocate...

Dex-chan lover
Now wondering if the "heroine" is a typical heroine, subverted brat or also reincarnated?
Would be amusing if for once both the heroine and the villainess wanted nothing to do with the scenario.
The summary of the novel includes the line:

"This is a story about a reckless villainess pulverizing the hope of the misunderstood heroine and the stupid prince."

So I'm going to guess "also reincarnated, and trying to follow a plot that has already been derailed".

Double-page supporter
"This is a story about a reckless villainess pulverizing the hope of the misunderstood heroine and the stupid prince."
Is that from MTL? The original phrasing is very condensed and the exact spelled out translation is I believe "the lady, who gets the wrong idea, and wants/hopes to be the heroine", which if rephrased into equally dense English would probably be something like "delusional wannabe heroine".

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, while I can't say people's impressions of the prince are "wrong", he clearly didn't behave well, that was one singular moment when he was ten, and we've seen nothing of/about him for the past five years. Unless, and forgive me my crappy memory, that "flash forward" was indeed a flash forward that is guaranteed to happen.
Otherwise his personality could change dramatically give various discrepancies and changes. Will that have happened? Probably not, she's already commented on the "scenario" "correcting" itself. But it could.

Anyway, point being seeing one example of misbehavior and at a time most boys would do (roughly) the same, doesn't make him a bad person. (On the flip side, if that was a guaranteed future, either the prince is manipulated [by the "heroine" for example], or he really is an ass.)
Just being Devil's Advocate...
I don't like the guy, but you make a valid point.

If look closely at chapter 1, the scene with the prince annulling their engagement, you can see the heroine smiling behind the prince. This could support your point

Dex-chan lover
Is that from MTL? The original phrasing is very condensed and the exact spelled out translation is I believe "the lady, who gets the wrong idea, and wants/hopes to be the heroine", which if rephrased into equally dense English would probably be something like "delusional wannabe heroine".
No idea, I'm just quoting what was written on Novelupdates (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lazy-sigh-of-the-villainess/) since it was more complete than what is on Mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread