Akuyaku Reijou no Taida na Tameiki - Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
Her brother rly was like you know maybe my sister should not get the power to do even more things as a queen so hes on board
lol
IIRC from the web novel, he actually has an additional personal reason, but it's not even hinted at until after the whole engagement breaking plot is resolved.

Prince is such a douche. No common sense, no grace, and he thinks that our lady should thank him for making her look good.
So, here's the reason why he is different from the game as mentioned in the last chapter. Since it hasn't been spelled out, I'm hiding it, but the only new information is how the events in the game were different from what happened in these two chapters.

Basically, MC inadvertently spoiled him: in the original game he actually had to compete with the second prince for this crown prince position with his own efforts. However, because MC is so exceptional, an engagement to her automatically guaranteed his status as the crown prince, so he never matured and still believes that he's great just because he's the first prince, just like he did at 10.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The problem will be that then her (and the orchids) original purpose gets subverted, and she still ends up as the queen with some political husband.
She isn't stupid, that is prevented by ensuring the second prince already has a fiancee from a family with similar status.

In the WN that is discussed during the meeting at the start of this chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the butterfly effect is when writing BL forces the entire political system of the nation to crack and fragment fast

Dex-chan lover
She isn't stupid, that is prevented by ensuring the second prince already has a fiancee from a family with similar status.

In the WN that is discussed during the meeting at the start of this chapter.
that won't work though, since the prince can only become king by marrying her. It's whichever royalty she marries that is going to become king, so all the queen will do is marry her to another prince.

ps: why put spoilers around speculation?
pps: the wn hasn't even gone beyond chapter 2, for ages. This chapter (in wn form) hasn't been translated yet.

Double-page supporter
the prince can only become king by marrying her. It's whichever royalty she marries that is going to become king
Who said that? MC herself is only absolutely necessary to allow an entitled dumbass who does nothing but act haughty and piss off people to become king, since people overlook his immature behavior because she's known to be capable enough to be able to fill in for him if push comes to shove. For a normal prince who is able to put in effort and get along with people, just any close relative of the queen (i.e. MC's cousin) would be enough.

Remember that in the first place, in the game he is a capture target, who can choose the low ranked noble heroine and achieve a happy ending despite that, because there he is likeable and competent, unlike this timeline.

This chapter (in wn form) hasn't been translated yet.
What does that have to do with anything?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Who said that? MC herself is only absolutely necessary to allow an entitled dumbass who does nothing but act haughty and piss off people to become king, since people overlook his immature behavior because she's known to be capable enough to be able to fill in for him if push comes to shove. For a normal prince who is able to put in effort and get along with people, just any close relative of the queen (i.e. MC's cousin) would be enough.

Remember that in the first place, in the game he is a capture target, who can choose the low ranked noble heroine and achieve a happy ending despite that, because there he is likeable and competent, unlike this timeline.
My point was mostly that the other princes won't ignore the chance since they would see a free ticket to win over the other dozens (no clue how many exists) of princes. And the queen wants her as queen either way.
What does that have to do with anything?
it means that "In the WN that is discussed during the meeting at the start of this chapter." refers to a chapter that can't have been read yet. Unless you know jp ofc, but I run under the assumption that people here don't (or they wouldn't wait for translations :d).

Users who are viewing this thread