Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - You weren’t supposed to have so much fun after being punished

Dex-chan lover
looks like a psychopath
acts like a psychopath
but actually a pure boy?
This look fun

My first time read Otome Villainess story with her start is after the event of the game's ending roll. I enjoyed it a lot because it's fresh for me, lets see the next chapters. @definitionofinsanity and @Sancturil comments helped me understand it from the other perspective, thanks a lot :D

Thank you very much for translating this one, Puni Translators. Hope to see more =w=

I want to ask something about otome game plz someone answer.
I never played otome game before but until now I read like 6 to 10 title of isekai with villian as heroine ... My question is!!! Is it really all villain banished at the end of all otome game XD I just see that unbelievable I don't know why.

@khrTrash me too.
Well don't mind it too much because not all old chapters (every manga in this web) added to this new domain

Dex-chan lover
@Aoixneko I was told recently that such villainess characters rarely exist in modern otome games, though they might have been more popular characters in the past, in old games. So, while technically all of these numerous manga series, where the FMC is the villainess, could refer to old games, I now reckon it's just a trope that the authors are following, without necessarily having much to do with how the games actually are. So, if you happen to try a random, not so old and dusty otome game, chances seem to be that there won't be a villainess rival character in the first place.

Still, this isn't fisthand information from me, so take it with pinch of villainess-esque poisoned salt.

@Kaarme thanks for answering I'm not really in otome game I never played though I enjoyed reading this type of manga right now XD ... But now I get you ..the old anime trope (shoujo especially) had a lot of these villain like (Idol Densetsu Eriko, hello! Lady Lynn) I'm shoujo gener fan ...but more like they were a real villains X( .. Now days shoujo don't have real villans anymore like (ao haru ride, kimi no todoke) so I think its the same I'm not sure thou.

I came here to the comment section to gush about the head knight but it turns out thats what everyone is doing 😂

Also, he must have noticed that the FL lead is actually very kind and innocent since he's the one whos practically stalking keeping an eye on her back in the castle

Users who are viewing this thread