Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I'm looking for a friend to share the fun!

Aggregator gang
I do like this story a bit. Not that it's revolutionary or anything. Just average for an otome isekai story. I just kinda wish Leonid wasn't a part of it. I'm fine with him not confessing his undying love for an extended period of time. At the same time, I find it insane that he doesn't even consider the possibility that Elizabeth might be uncomfortable around him. I feel like the story would survive just fine without the token romance with no explanation for why he likes her in the first place.

Contributor
@Aretheus It's still pretty early on in the story, so at this point I'm operating under the assumption that as the story progresses and we get more chapters we'll get to see
A. character development on his end and
B. backstory at some point on how he started liking her

Also, his presence at the moment adds some tension in the plot, an obstacle for the MC to deal with, so I'd say even as he is now he still has value to the story.

@Aretheus you kidding?? A story without romance is like eating a bitter cake..... i’d rather have my sweet flavoured cake, thank you very much

Group Leader
Here, we offer prayers to the unsuspecting mobs who have not realized the danger they're currently in...

Dex-chan lover
DEJAVU... this is exactly the situation of Mushoku Tensei where Rudeus finally taken into outside world by roxy

LOL "In my world, (peanuts) are a product of South America" I'm sure former U.S. President Jimmy Carter might have something to say about that. He was originally a peanut farmer in the State of Georgia, after all.

@Fadamor I think she meant that that's where they originated from. It didn't get spread to the rest of the world until after European invasion

Aggregator gang
@Logic You sure don't hold up to your namesake. Reading exclusively romantic stories whether they actually need romance or not is like eating cake for every meal of every day. I need variety in my life. Some savory flavors, some sweet and sour soups, some earthy and bitter tea. Romance is a great tool if the premise calls for it, and I'd argue that anything else could have been more effective and less contrived here.

Dex-chan lover
Mob character death flag triggered, now for a moment of silence.
And now to forget what they looked like since they'll die in 2 pages.

@ Fadamor but currently peanuts are cultivated a lot in south america, and she is talking from what she knows, the ones that she probably had bought were south america produced.

Double-page supporter
A minute of silence for the bandits who will soon face a bad end. u.u

Users who are viewing this thread