Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I'm looking for a friend to share the fun!

Iirc the knight's friend (the count who I cant remember his name was) said that the bandits is five people? is it five or three? Anyway, I embarrassed myself, turns out that arrow was only a toy arrow haha XD but even a toy can give some wound

Thanks for this chapter :D

Fed-Kun's army
nut butter...
why nut butter instead of peanut butter? I cant get nut butter out of my head after knowing it is a censored word in food fantasy

Dex-chan lover
@Fari Actually, she said she really likes seeing people enjoy good food. She even dreams of making the dumb knight smile. All decent events have some food/drink service. Only cheap, dastardly events don't. Even at fairs with tens of thousands of people milling around, with hundreds of businesses sporting stands, you typically see the representatives trying to attract visitors by offering candy (in Asia it might be eye candy, har har). So, if she's an event planner, she probably understands the importance of food, even if she's not the one physically preparing the food. She probably had lots of contacts in the catering business, bakeries, and such.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Haha yeah, I know, I was never really refuting how it could be applicable to her work, just that in addition even outside that food is a relatively big thing.
Plus in the last 12 months her general existence as a character has been more set in stone since that uh, since that comment.

But yeah, realistically she probably did have food involvement within work, and also had plenty of passion for food that existed outside work as well.

Dex-chan lover
The best people to feed are those who don't show expressions when eating but still manage to eat 5 servings at once.

@sunsetchaos

I'm aspiring to be an animator but I also wanna do some confectionery, not really that weird.

Aggregator gang
smh kinda feel bad for those bandits
fb0.jpg

Those bandits are so dead. A fluffy lion is hiding in the village among sheep and rabbits.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so Elizabeth is a bit of a cunt. Breaking into someone's home is one thing, but doing so just to kidnap and torment them is beyond cruel. No wonder she got banished to the church in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread