Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Engagement-Breaking Prince Finally Appears?!

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda surprised by the appearance of this prince, he looks like a trap. Leo, you need to get your girl asap.
@DeadintheWater I agree, isn't the engagement something she should remember while she was also avoiding the heroine from before?

*new bishounen opponent appears*
Me: HOLY SHIT HE IS HANDSOME
Also me: Erm, what engagement is he talking about?

Double-page supporter
why can't the unmarried noble ladies rely on the power of their families..?

Fed-Kun's army
I was just thinking she'd be great at tutoring young ladies and they up and read my mind. hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
That prince gives off an evil vibe, too different from the cover of the game. I guess you can never judge a game by its cover.

Double-page supporter
Huh foreshadowing
We really should have been able to guess that he's a yandere

@petra

If the Ladies are in high enough standing they can get out of it with no coincidences. And depending on how well known their families are. It might affect their social standing. Regardless of titles. If a lady were to decline a man of higher standing. It might affect their reputation. And quite possibly their families are going to be blamed for their 'rude' behavior. This of course would affect their family's reputation.

Childlike appearance? Check.
No sense of personal space? Check.
Creepy/observe comments like “finally I found you” and “I’ve kept out promise not to get engaged to their women”? Check

Brace yourself; we’ve got a yandere in the building (of the gap more variety)

me after seeing Michel: ah, it’s a 12 year old child, perfect for Charlotte!
also Michel: grows 2 feet in the next panel, as well as a psychopath trait

what even-

Users who are viewing this thread