Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Did that dingbat seriously jump from her balcony?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WuwMdfQDwNc

@ac1d1c She is the princess who thought she was being bullied causing Elizabeth to be banished. You can see them on the first two pages in chapter one.

Thank you for picking up this series and the latest chapter. Looking forward to.more :)

Contributor
Oh no, please throw these 2 idiots away, don't let them near the church.
Great chapter btw. Nice relationship progress+ salt butler + smugbeth + teasing for th future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Who are the ppl in the play at the end? And what is nortia church? Why is that the choice of place where ppl can get married without politics? Why is there only a single church in all known kingdoms that ignores politics?

Dex-chan lover
I don't care how inaccurate it is, but "I want to throw up sugar" is a great line.

Fed-Kun's army
Aye, nicely captures how he feels their flirty behavior is so sweet it's outright sickening.

Dex-chan lover
Ah the two with very punchable faces are making their way over. Welp this'll be a ride. I'm glad she's started feeling warmer to the male lead and firmly is a good person to the village and people in charge there.

I wanna see those two grimacing as much as possible while they get corrected at every turn how wrong they are about her.

Dex-chan lover
Not even other words are save from jojofags.

I don't remember but if this one of those where the "heroine" is also a reincarnated person and is going out of her way to make the vilainess life miserable?

@feha I had to reread it myself because I also forgot, lol. But those two people are Princess Rosetta and her partner (a prince too? Idk), the people who banished Elizabeth (main character), because Rosetta said that MC/Elizabeth bullied her (they were all lies, of course). Nortia Church is where Elizabeth is now a nun, in the neighbouring country. You can see this in the beginning of chapter 1.

As for your other questions... I have no idea. Are there other churches? Idk.

The anachronisms are just unbearable. You clearly need a machine for the fluffy texture of cotton candy.

Power Uploader
I have a cotton candy machine they're not complicated devices to build tbqh.

As for popcorn, what you need is old dried up corn. If you can source that, you're golden.

What's curious to me is if only nobles can get sugar, then it must be expensive, so how is this festival profitable if it's being sold to children and parents of commoners..

@feha @churrystar If this follows the cliche, mostly like the princess has a twisted personality and wants to see the MC's life now in shambles and have her do the ceremony as the cherry on top. Most likely there are other churches, but she just specifically chose the MC's church for that reason. You can tell something is up by how they did the princess's bubble and background when she mentions the church.

Users who are viewing this thread