Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5 - After a Popular Mass at a Particular Church

Dex-chan lover
after reading the raws for chapter 15, this short chapter was a good one, thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
By His hands we must be fed, give us Lord our daily yakisoba bread. Amen.

Dex-chan lover
@silentscarlettt Considering their equal amounts of density, I'd say this is gonna be a bit of a slow burn? 🤣 I guess the yandere prince's arrival may speed things up. If we get a new chapter, that is. If the manga continues, we're entering new territory, cause I believe the novels stopped after chapter 13, right?

If both of them this dense when will they become a couple ;u;
I should stop torturing myself and just reading fast romance manga orz

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 That's unusual for a manga adaptation to continue past the web novel. Are there other WNs like that, where the original novel ended, but the manga went on?
@tseng Oh wait, there is more already? Oh, I gotta see what's next, I'm checking them and I'll update when I finish.

Update: OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO 😱
that's all I'm sayin rn

Thanks for the update! Its nice that we have a filler full of fluff and bread this chapter but the fact is beyond this point is new material scares me.

I'm not sure if its a good idea but I just want the ship to sail so can't anyone of these bystanders tell it to these dense baka couple the obvious and make them canon already?

Dex-chan lover
@catbot158 Not to my knowledge. Most of the manga adaptations of WNs/LNs I've seen tend to only adapt what source material is available, either up to the end of the story or only up to certain LN volumes.

Fed-Kun's army
i wanna try that bread too... slkajdlkjd leo's so obvious but elizabeth is v. dense lmaoooo

thank you for the update~

Dex-chan lover
Can never understand why people like yakisoba bread. That's like eating bread filled with another type of bread. Maybe they should go further and fill it with rice or something. Bread filled with noodles with rice toppings.

I hope one day they realize their feelings the other has and end up together because they are so adorbs

Users who are viewing this thread