The Story of a Manga Reader Site that After Many Trials and Tribulations Reached its 6th Year of Existence!

I wasn't there when it was born, but I've been here following its growth. I appreciate the work of everybody involved.

Dex-chan lover
6 already! Dang MangaDex you getting old😂 Congrats and Thanks to those who brought this awesome site to us!

Double-page supporter
I remember when Bato.to went down, and we were desperate. The announcement that a new site would be created was such welcome news.

Mangadex has been a huge blessing to me, and I am grateful.

Can we please have genre filter AND / OR ability to update usernames? I would like to be able to cancel out some genres from my home / recommendation pages.

But above all, thank you for the incredible work you guys have been doing

Dex-chan lover
Lolis !> *

Also, throw in a winter coat or something for the guy in the freezer.

Alright, without the cheeky replies: happy birthday to the site and thanks to everyone for their hard work on getting and keeping this site up.

Congrats everyone 🎉
Many thanks to MD staffs 🙏

MD has been my best choice to read Manga, nowhere else you can find on the internet! (except for H Manga, I preffered that one 😏).

Can we please have genre filter AND / OR ability to update usernames? I would like to be able to cancel out some genres from my home / recommendation pages.

But above all, thank you for the incredible work you guys have been doing
You can update the username by emailing the staff, look it up

Dex-chan lover
late but happy birthday kings
0aae7c7ef29a21e83e464efd5370c36a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It feels like just yesterday when Mangadex came back, bless the new UI and bless the wonderful staff who continue to contribute to this amazing platform.

6 years is a long time. For some reason i tought the site is even older than this like i tought it started in 2013. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
6 years is a psyop by the government (mangadex staff). The elite circle (also mangadex staff) wants you to think that the site was created in 2018. Do NOT believe this lie, spread the TRUTH and only the TRUTH.

P. S. Happy birthday mangadex :win:

Users who are viewing this thread