Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5 - After a Popular Mass at a Particular Church

Contributor
@catbot158

That's unusual for a manga adaptation to continue past the web novel. Are there other WNs like that, where the original novel ended, but the manga went on?

Yeah, some authors drop the WN sometime if the manga (or LN) is successfull znd focus on the new media.
It's the same for Ore no genjitsu or the story with Ravi and her Op father.

Both Wn are stopped since a long time and the manga is still going on, will probably pass them later.

Aggregator gang
Everybody knows except her. Poor Leonid 😂

@Bunnybell: you can try this if you are interest
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aTFO_vM47voDICa9oh-6hauH6tlXWxmw/view?usp=drivesdk

HAHAHAHAH it's reassuring to know that everyone else knows that he likes her :))))

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP Well, usually people eat it for the taste not the nutrition. It's the same with noodle + rice. The stronger taste from the noodles seasonings usually complement well with the plain bread or rice.

Group Leader
@IMACOP you need serina-sama to teach you the sinfulness of topping a staple food with another staple food.

tt7deK2.png

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha If it's taste then you could... you know, just fill it with the seasoning? Like any normal bread with fillings.

What's next? Onigiri filled with fried rice?

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP Well, non basic food is mostly like that lol. I forgot that the difference in texture and 'hardness' also help making distinction when chewed compared to normal seasoned stuff. As for fried rice filled onigiri is both rice so probably it's better to just make a normal fried rice onigiri lol.

@catbot158 Ahhhh, I just read ahead too and !!!! and the next chapter of the raw doesn't even come out until the end of April!! It's such a -cliffhanger-!

Noodles on bread always confused me too, but it's delicious, so -shrug- And I just love Elizabeth and Leonid... so adorable, their obliviousness always makes me laugh ^^

Users who are viewing this thread