Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Have a Flower and be My Ally, Okay?

Dex-chan lover
I'm a grown ass man that loves this shoujo manga about villainess, it's like an addiction!

Fed-Kun's army
oh no that scary prince is coming... THAT SCARY PRINCE!!! ELIZABETH!!! STAY SAFE!!!

thank you very much for the update~

I almost want Michel to try abducting her just to have Leonid dumpster him rightly.

So are they making a new storyline as they go? Because iirc the webnovel ended
(hiatus?) with this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@karupin Not that I've read the webnovel, but I wouldn't be surprised if the author stopped with the webnovel in favour of just continuing it through the manga.

I think I just died a little from hyperglycemia. My ❤️ heart! Quick! Someone call an ambulance for my cuteness overload!!! 😭😭😭😂😉

@Nimroth assuming they don't die prematurely from heart disease. Heh. Cuteness can be lethal…

@Red225 @asdfghjkk12 so long as it's voluntary and he lets you out for bathroom breaks (unless you like watersports! 😂😂😂) I do wonder though if he goes full yan-yan & does something drastic… NO DISECTING THE FL!!!

In other news, I may prefer the comic because the cuteness is [i]lethal[/i] and the childhood friend romance is arrow through hearts (not a typo—this shit would slay The Doctor) adorable. His reactions. Her's. The facial expressions… My God!!! Medic!!!!

Leonid just fell in love again for the nth time Elizabeth!!!

I think my heart can’t take it anymore 😂🌸🌸🌸

Dex-chan lover
I really hate creepy/yandere shota boys or whatever. They just look like spoiled kids throwing a temper tantrum because they can't get their favorite toy... oh wait, that basically describes them lol

Contributor
Aww, they were so cute as kids.
He had a crush on her since forever.

Also, it's not a surprise the manga passed the webnovel already, it happen when the manga get popular enough, same.thing happen with ore no genjitsu or the story with Ravi and Op dad.

Contributor
@monkey123 She dreamed of the bad ending cutscene of the original game, but since she's the MC of that game now she imagined herself in the role of the hostage FML.

I just can´t stop thinking of that scissors´s size, they change it in a couple of panels later

Users who are viewing this thread