Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Onsen Manju

Her mercy is too much. Banishment and disownment, forgiven with a sorry, a rape attempt forgiven with a....hell i don't think he apologised, so she just que sera sera-d it away. Now this. Hmm.

@Davi_Felizardo Yes.

pls just death yourself new guy. f off
4wgngl.jpg

wow he would've been nice to have around since his charac design is such an eyecandy,,, but his personality is so meh T_T

I really dont need a harem of men chasing after her. Thr knight is cute and funny but that is it.

Double-page supporter
Uh....yeah, nope. Time to run mc, we have a pretty face playboi trying to insert himself in the plot now after the creep in the last arc.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaand here I drop it, gave it a chance on the previous bad (very) resolution as maybe here would show consequences but nope FMC treating it like any other day from an attempted rape is a goant big NO.

Also all these events make no sense shes the villainess not the MC of the story so why would she have all these flags?

Dex-chan lover
"Those Thighs"? Those are her calves. Her thighs aren't even visible. And her legs in general are so skinny they're barely even there. You might as well be drooling over two pencils.

Anyhow, the comments section here seems to be a cesspit of c-word abuse, so I should probably put more effort into avoiding it.

Banned
What things sound like to you is of no import, thankfully.
Hey child, can you stop going to every comment I've ever made and reacting with "dumb" because you're so butthurt I react dumb at your dumb comments here about the word "cringe"? That's pretty cringe of you to do. It also is really pathetic. Do you not have better things to do in your life?

Dex-chan lover
Nobody who misuses the c-word is old enough to call me "child".
Anyway, you post abyss-tier dross, and it is being marked accordingly. You don't like it? Feel free to use the ignore function.

Users who are viewing this thread