Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Amnesty to Return Home? I Forgot Something

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release.

My man thinking what's the right move, kek.

Thank you so much for the mass update!!! I love this series so much and our two adorable leads! Been following this one for years and I’m so pleased with the slow but steady romantic progress 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Yay for updates! Even if Leo isn't curious what she left behind, I sure am...

Dex-chan lover
The bonus 4-koma at the end of this chapter was just my type of humor.

I can just imagine Mr Serious Butler telling a fantastic story full of conspiracies and mystery with his audience's heart pounding on the edge of his seat the whole time.... before finally wrapping it up as they arrive at their destination and revealing the whole thing was nothing more than a story. They exit the carriage with Christohard emotionally drained and walking unsteadily after all the tension left his body.

:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I'm even more confused rereading this series to see what's going on, the Heroine is a Princess in a otome game called "Princess Life" (and she eloped with her 'older brother not related by blood')
I hope the Heroine isn't being all buddy-buddy with our Protagonist because they're compelled by 'reasons'

Dex-chan lover
I'm even more confused rereading this series to see what's going on, the Heroine is a Princess in a otome game called "Princess Life" (and she eloped with her 'older brother not related by blood')
I hope the Heroine isn't being all buddy-buddy with our Protagonist because they're compelled by 'reasons'
thought they met with heroine during elopement and so heroine realized the "villainess" isn't bad?

Dex-chan lover
looks like the butler was planning his story for a long time. i hope traumatizing christohard was worth it lolol

Dex-chan lover
thought they met with heroine during elopement and so heroine realized the "villainess" isn't bad?
I still can't wrap my mind around how she just went, redid the interior of her room and have good will to the point of calling her 'sister'

Dex-chan lover
I still can't wrap my mind around how she just went, redid the interior of her room and have good will to the point of calling her 'sister'
The Heroine is, by most accounts, an idiot. She's easily swayed by other people and doesn't seem to like acting like a noble. But she's not evil; she doesn't hate our FMC and at most, just disliked her (prior to the story) due to FMC being an antisocial weirdo. FMC is nice but it's clear from the flashbacks that she absolutely sucks at talking with other nobles, enough that she's ridiculed due to her behaviour (and the Heroine ends up getting swayed by these rumors too). FMC doesn't do politics and ends up paying the price.

In politics, you don't have to be the most capable or smartest person. In politics, you have to be liked. The Heroine is naturally liked due to her personality while FMC isn't (also due to her personality). FMC is too dense that she fails politics.

Dex-chan lover
So who's calling who a stalker?

"What should I do to tell her that I want to become her lover?"
Just tell her that. It's not that hard. Can be intimidating, but it's not hard.

Contributor
Read all chapters here. Keep up the good work, this story is great.

Dex-chan lover
I really do loathe her parents and that kingdom...
I'd kill a bitch, NGL

stab.png

Users who are viewing this thread