Akuyaku Reijou Route ga Nai Nante, Dare ga Itta no? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Dam she shut down the reverse harem route.

Ngl I don't see where the story will be heading now. Any spoilers from the ones reading the novel?

Not novel reader and I did drop this spoiler a while ago

but to give a quick run down as far as current RAWs go:
she kiss the prince soon, after which Ophelia gain the freesia miko seal (no, she didn't know that'd happen)

then a cut back to Earth, at the game's office where the devs discuss adding a new 'hero' for Ophelia route considering the OG cast were made with Alicia as heroine.

The final result is as you can see on the vol 4 cover which is used as the manga's image atm

Dex-chan lover
the other guys' behavior is kinda cringe 😬 they were fine before but now it's.... a bit much

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update

juENZHY.png

The logic of this world is concerning lol. It seems like rather the flower bed being a reflection of their affection, that their affection is based purely on whatever color is planted in the flower bed. I feel like all the OG heroine needs to do is replant her flowers to suddenly turn everyone against the MC. And it's strange that our MC never seems to acknowledge that either. Like these guys did a complete 180 just because the flowers changed color, and she's just like "okay great, problem solved, everyone likes me again".

I'd have 0 confidence in my fiancé or friends if our relationship was dependent on the color of the flowers in some random flower bed lol

Dex-chan lover
MC mean Main character, there is no point in adding female before it. I doubt anyone had a doubt about her sex or that she was the MC.
There are two mc's in this story. The original mc in the otome game (she is currently in jail), and the one this manga follows (she mind controlled love interests into becoming a reverse harem).
So some way to distinguish them is needed.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they all lose to the real lead.

She's cute when she's overwhelmed.

Do your best dodging those non-leads!

But that has nothing to do with using the term "FeMC". Both are female.

Dex-chan lover
There are two mc's in this story. The original mc in the otome game (she is currently in jail), and the one this manga follows (she mind controlled love interests into becoming a reverse harem).
The main character of a story is the one the story is centered on. So in the case of this story the other girl is just "the MC from the game".
Also, since the two are girl saying female mc for one is quite a weird way to identify her from the other.

Group Leader
Game mechanics or not, doesn't it seem weird they all creeping on her now? Just last chapter they were condemning her!
I hope the writing is actually secretly good and super meta with how the MC now needs to break the game

Fed-Kun's army
MC's worst enemy is her self-doubt.

Also the instant rejection is well executed.

Another thing is that the game mechanics being so easily manipulated is a cause for concern.
Planting/growing flowers = changing mindsets is suspect for further investigation since the dangerous butterflies are probably also closely tied to them since they are butterflies.

Dex-chan lover
YES!!! 12 Chapters of suffering so we finally get our sweet reward!!!

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
She sure fucking let Prince & Co off the hook with virtually no punishment!
But she let a fellow Japanese person get placed under house arrest and sent to trial, even though there was a good reason for her actions!

Alicia thinks it's a game, and freaks out when she finds out it isn't; shitty Prince and friends were ready to throw her under the bus, without a second thought!

I mean, these dudes are straight-up villains!

Users who are viewing this thread