Akuyaku Reijou Route ga Nai Nante, Dare ga Itta no?

I have a complaint! Villainess route should imply the main heroine gets to romance the villainess! Not that the villainess gets a happy ending! She gets one of you just don't romance her hubby, you dumdum MC!!

This otome isekai is so by the book it kinda hurts. From the condemnation event, to the commoner heroine with light based magic who is very obviously another reincarnated girl. I can't stop having flashbacks to both Bakaraina and Bertia.

Is it that hard to make some slight changes to the formula? This is kinda imsulting.

This is...bad. nothing original. All the overused tropes are presented in a mediocre manner. This genre is getting the isekai treatment

i came for the pretty villainess, and I'm only staying for the pretty villainess. plot is predictable, hope it looks up soon. i really appreciate the art tho-

Обложка просто шик.
Ещё бы этих рук не было, что бы не выглядело как "за секунду до изнасилования" И вообще бомба.

Lowkey hoping a villainess route was made and the heroine was trying to hit on the villainess

Users who are viewing this thread