Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I wonder how he will react when his cheat will force him to accept the prince's excalibur at night !

Double-page supporter
Wait will the Uncle fall in love with the Prince? They don’t seem compatible.
I’m sorry My thought process has been corrupted by trash stories

Double-page supporter
Her drill roll is actually the hardest hairstyle to do, especially in real world though ^^

Dex-chan lover
Prince, get? 😂
Bah, stay true to the yuri (?) ship, old man!!

Also, nice math trick.

Oh prince, just wait till you discver that you are actually falling for an old man :))

I can't see any romance happening here. The capture targets are out of the question, even if he has a female body, MC is still an old man inside. I don't think he's gay, so a romance would be so weird. And for Anna, she's probably around the age of his daughter, there's no way he would have any romantic feelings for her.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the underlying Grace influence of the body will prove stronger or weaker than the Oji-san influence of the memories when it comes to romantic interest.

Still, I do hate when reincarnation isekai keep implying there is one person inside another person. That doesn't even begin to make sense. Is it supposed to be little internal people all the way down like those Russian dolls?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homunculus_argument

Dex-chan lover
Moistens lips
So... imagine the shock on the prince's face, when he asks when should they have their wedding, and the MC replies "I was engaged?"

Users who are viewing this thread