Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
I love the fact that a precious old man has the purest of hearts that can't even be found in any young lady. It's fortunate that his skills & humility made him exceptional as well, & the fun fact is that his acts got translated into the young lady's own unique traits via the game's characteristic/scripted limitations lolol. But I can't imagine that he'd be able to love the prince back, unless he has the biggest & accepting of hearts as well.

@Diamona unless ur the type of dude that has many confidential transactions that arent meant to be known by ur woman then its a nightmare.

Supporter
@hancea1996 Then you are single or don't have a meaningful relationship and don't have to worry about that sort of thing in the first place. If you are ashamed of what you buy, then maybe you shouldn't buy it? If your pride is shattered just by your partner finding out, it clearly wasn't built on a solid foundation. Try opening yourself up to others, and they might open themselves to you. The best relationships are ones where both sides are mutually supportive. Loving a person includes acknowledging their flaws and accepting them.

They aren't upset of what you are hiding, but that you feel you cannot be honest with them.

And while I am aware all of that sounded like total BS you might hear from support groups, it actually works.

Damn, the old man even got his own daughter to excitedly share that kind of stuff to him. Not many fathers in the world manage to pull it off.

Double-page supporter
Man this guy must have been a god-tier father to have that kind of relationship with his daughter.

Dex-chan lover
It's so cute that his daughter talks with him about otome games :')
What a great dad I bet.

Users who are viewing this thread