Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

wow I love the original but this version is ever better, the addition of the mom is jsut the cherry on top. I think this is my favorite chapter so far. Pedigree otaku lmao, they're a cute family, I hope Kenzaburou gets home safely... I wonder what happened to the real Grace though?

Dex-chan lover
I choked laughing at page 5.
A shame I'll never be able to be as cool as old Joseph Joestar.

*Looks down the page*

Wait... did nobody else get the Jojo reference this time? Randoms are usually pretty good with Jojo these days.

I'm glad it's an otome game and not a novel or completely different world. Those are much harder to escape from.

Everytime I re-read this from beginning to current chapter end, always looks refreshing like this is always new. Yet, I am always constantly reminded that the author was originally a gundam artist that I am very much amazed and horrified that the fusion between two genres.

Double-page supporter
Finally. Surprisingly no isekai story ever made a reference to The Neverending Story. I was a teen in the 90s and as a Fantasy fanboy I naturally read this (the author is even from my country). Theres even a Hollywood movie about this story, so I really wonder why it doesnt get mentioned more often. I dont know of earlier works, but Neverending story is THE mother of isekais imo.

Contributor
A family of otakus. Hinako is a pedigree otaku. :meguupog:

I like how the mom has been given an expanded role in this serialization, but please give her a name too!

If I had a nickel for every time I see this "uncontrollable game but player can provide guidance to characters at certain points" plot point I'd have two nickels, which isn't much but it's interesting it happened twice. Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess is the only other manga I've seen using this kind of thing. Not that it's a bad thing, I like both this and that story.

Users who are viewing this thread