Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san

Dex-chan lover
I know this is a little old, but because I found it funny, I thought about translating some of the names in the background when Grace can't remember Virgilio's name. We also have, from left to right:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Dendrobium (Gundam 0083)
- Niel Ziel (Gundam 0083, the enemy unit of the above unit)
- Paul Belmondo (F1 racer, I initially thought it would be someone from Castlevania's Bellmond family)
- Villgust (Kouryuu Densetsu Villgust)
- Jason Statham
- (Jean) Pierre Polnareff
- ベラドン (Beradon, Genzaburou's head hides anything that may be after)
- ”ト・ヴァン=” (to van=) or ”ド・ヴァン=” (do van). Another word cut by the small space, either some mecha name, or possibly related to wine?
- ジャン・リューツウ ? (something related to Wedding Rings)
- Wachowski (Matrix)
- Alpha Azieru (Gundam Char's Counterattack)

Dex-chan lover
This is so hilarious, definitely a recommendation. Don't take it too seriously as it is a comedy.

Dex-chan lover
so they removed the daughter interaction aspect somewhat....

I do wonder, does she identify anyway whatsoever as grace... or is it that 52 years of memory is heavier than 16 something?

but logically, her memory as grace is a more memorable short term set than the forgotten 52 years that she just recovered if this is a reincarnation instead of simply just soul transference right...?

Jesus fuck I love this so much 😭 thank you guys for the updates and please keep going! 🥺👉👈

Dex-chan lover
For the first time in my life I can say I like reading an ugly bastard inside a young pretty girl

Love that it's an old art style so it's like the world is translated from modern Otome game to how manga would be in his eyes.
Loe it so far!

Fed-Kun's army
I know this is a good comedic story parodying isekai trope since I read the pre serialization, but goddamn 9/10? wow, I thought a lot of people dislike series that used isekai in the sake of isekai and the idea of genderswap is weird. i personally loved this manga

Supporter
Personally I like the pre-serialization more.... This feels lacking in some ways, I don't know what though...

Now I want him to actually stay there and help that country with the prince Haha, I don't want him to go back to his world lmao, at least be Grace till she's the same age as he was in his previous life then go back to your world lmao!

I have to say it, misunderstandings and isekai are a match made in heaven. I always love how the train of thoughts and actions from previous world will always be interpreted differently in another world, it gives them some comedic property if done correctly.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I see a villainess drill I remember this line: "Mayday.. Mayday, this is not a drill"

Users who are viewing this thread