Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Ojisan - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - The Academy's Dungeon! Part 4

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
8,463
Let me guess. That's the secret "Return to the surface from any rest area" option?

Lmao at everyone being turned into nothing but food vouchers. I too would pig out if I had the chance. I liked Lambert's reaction to delicious food the most.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
73
The dad being a completionist gamer made me giggle a couple times, god this series is so cute. Them scuttering around for more coins is adorable. Thank you for the chapter!!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
4,547
Ah, power leveling and pigging out on delicious food!

Fuck around and find out. Maybe they got lucky and sent somewhere safe. Or they went to a more dangerous place.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 13, 2023
Messages
293
Wuh-oh, they teleported back out. No more specific types of flavor damage..!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
3,220
They became food served in the vending machine as a science experiment
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top