Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Nanashi no Seirei to Keiyaku shite Oidasareta Reijou wa, Kyou mo Reisoku to Kisoiatt…

Dex-chan lover
Well se that torch, it's gonna be important
Bridget has fire fobia, her father burn her on a forge (i think it's the hearth [part of the forge] dont know forges very well), it's been a while since i read the 1st volume of the LN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Would anyone happen to know if there are more chapters of this? Even in terms of raws. I was just wondering what the expected number would be. I am enjoying the story quite a bit

Dex-chan lover
Oh no there's the bitch, someone bully her for real or something, better yet there's a spirit there that chased them, give her to them

Dex-chan lover
Friend?
Friend!! She got a friend, yay.
Let's hope she doesn't get tossed aside for more screentime for the couple. I do like them both together, but having more well-developed characters is always a good thing

Dex-chan lover
That's not where the eye is placed...

Such a tsundere way of showing where a magic stone is.

Wearing clothes backwards is a very folklorish way to handle a creature.

But damn, you'll think this fool would realize that if her shortsighted plans ended badly in a safe environment, they would be much worse in a possibly hostile one.
I think you answered your own question.

Supporter
Would anyone happen to know if there are more chapters of this? Even in terms of raws. I was just wondering what the expected number would be. I am enjoying the story quite a bit
image.png

12, 13, and 14 are the available chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Bridget's having an overall good time and then here comes that witch who's having a not so good time 😂

Aggregator gang
I hope that twin-tail has raped by tentacles spirits.

Anyway, thanks for update

Dex-chan lover
It seems Bridget is truly loved by many spirits. Also, I hope that the twin-tailed girl gets lost in the woods and never comes back. She is quite a nuisance. Even her face and voice are irritating, raising a strong urge to slap her face with the back of my foot.

Anyway, yay, the series continues!
I actually hope she doesn't get lost in the woods. Simply because that will set up for the heroine to go find her for whatever reason. I'm 100% sure of this.

Remember guys, don't stick your dick in crazy or this will happen:

To be fair, it's less sticking into crazy and more the crazy stuck into her and drove her crazy too. That prince has serious mental issues.

That's not where the eye is placed...

Such a tsundere way of showing where a magic stone is.

Wearing clothes backwards is a very folklorish way to handle a creature.

I think you answered your own question.
Nah. A fool might do foolish things but they have the compacity to learn. An idiot doesn't learn. I didn't answer my question but you did make me notice that I mislabeled her. She's no fool, she's a damn idiot.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey, the Leshy meant you no harm, he just wanted to invite you to his cabin to play a fun game and take some commemorative photos
Inscryption?
Oh no there's the bitch, someone bully her for real or something, better yet there's a spirit there that chased them, give her to them
yep, maybe Leshy would go for the moron

Users who are viewing this thread