Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Nanashi no Seirei to Keiyaku shite Oidasareta Reijou wa, Kyou mo Reisoku to Kisoiatt…

Dex-chan lover
Pyo to the rescue!

7Q0iNzR.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was a look of pure hatred at the end, if it wasn't a shojo, I would say that one of them is not coming out of this forest
lol dang it! I was thinking the same exactly thing "If this were a different genre, she would most likely end up dead"

But damn, you'll think this fool would realize that if her shortsighted plans ended badly in a safe environment, they would be much worse in a possibly hostile one.

Dex-chan lover
It seems Bridget is truly loved by many spirits. Also, I hope that the twin-tailed girl gets lost in the woods and never comes back. She is quite a nuisance. Even her face and voice are irritating, raising a strong urge to slap her face with the back of my foot.

Anyway, yay, the series continues!

Dex-chan lover
But damn, you'll think this fool would realize that if her shortsighted plans ended badly in a safe environment, they would be much worse in a possibly hostile one.
Maybe she's not so stupid, as far as she knows, Brigitte has 0 spirits and Yuri is not there to protect her. I don't remember if the story talks about Lisa's spirits but she already has an advantage with the torch.
A hostile forest is a better place to have someone "disappear", rather than a school with witnesses
But yeah, she's crazy for sure

Dex-chan lover
"Too much talking"
Then there's some people, not too many, who rate lowest score if it has a genre they don't like. Then there's some (like me) who just don't rate stuff until it's done/canceled/TL stops.

Thanks for the TL
The MAL rating also considered low, although not bad. 6.70 as 12 Jan 2023 15:48 UTC.1

For me, 7 is good, 6 is low, 8 is enjoyable.

1 https://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=154182

Dex-chan lover
Fun chapter. Nice to see some spirits in action out in the world, although I'd have liked to see more of that and less time spent on the human drama. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread