Akuyaku Reijou wa Itto ni Dekiaisarete - Ch. 5

What a garbage ass mofo crown prince, Fucking ditches his fiance for a roadside slut and then throws shade at her that she can wrap some man around her to get another partner, hope he gets thrashed by Hansel in mid of ball amd karen bitch slaps the slut into prison and crown prince can suck his own dick then alone.

@CashWalker
While the prince is foolish, at least he didn't actually sleep with another person. Whereas Karen actually slept with Hansel.

You can talk about how he's being mean to her all you want, it doesn't change that she ended up crossing a line in the end. It's a good thing that Hansel and Karen will take this secret to the grave, as otherwise, it would have resulted in them both being punished severely.

I might pity Karen, but I don't have that much sympathy for her because she went and actually cheat on Heinrich.

At this point, him being cold to her, even if he doesn't know, is more justifiable.

The comment below is dumb as fuck. she was drugged, wtf she supposed to do? her husband is literally off with some girl when she's getting drugged and he doesn't even bat an eye towards her.

this is pure garbage. i gave it a fair shot but this is just messy and wrong . horrible sense of justice and horrible sense of plot. byenow

@omegaxis1 I don't know if we can rule out that the prince didn't sleep with Alice. He was awfully pushy with Karen even when she kept saying no, and they were doing foreplay? about to lose her virginity? at school in an earlier chapter, which was only interrupted because of Hansel.

I'm not saying that Karen is free from blame, I personally am not the biggest fan of leaving communication off to the point where you commit adultery and then just go "well we weren't that close anyway" but the prince is cowardly for not at least trying to clear up the issue when it emerged initially (knowing Karen who says no and is shy regularly around him in sexual matters, how was he so easily convinced that she "plays around with men in town"...why would she sleep with randos in town and not with him, the prince, which could trap him in an obligation if she ever conceived a child...)

@iskaeil
Unless proven, I won't believe that Hienrich actually slept with Alice, so at worst, his "crime" is believing in baseless rumors and being cold to his own fiancée.

I won't deny that Hienrich is not free from blame and he is cowardly and foolish, as per usual otome character laws in these kinds of stories. But that doesn't change that we, the viewer, have seen firsthand proof that Karen DID actually sleep with Hansel. This, in turn, makes Alice's lies no longer lies. Baseless rumors are no longer that baseless.

Because Karen HAS slept with another man before marriage.

And it pisses me off that this story actually TRIES to portray Hienrich as the one actually in the wrong, while Karen having sex with Hansel as the one in the right.

@omegaxis1

You do realise why that happened right?
Because Prince beloved slut drugged her and planned to had her gang raped in middle of public place where she would take prince via excuses and have karen killed.

Karen had sex under influence of aphosdriac, something way beyond her control, even if hanseld didn't do it, her only alternative would be gang raped to death , thanks to the bitch prince ditches his fiance for.

Also the prince has been repeatedly trying to rape her before marriage when she was uncomfortable with it but could not say because he would take it out on ger family instead, and he in first chap or two, when he tries to take her virginity twice, says that she is inexperienced and should just leave it to him since he can make him her feel good, implying he has done with ither woman before, karen further states that even in-game prince was womanizer who did had affairs behind her back and then ultimately ditches her for alice.

So yes, prince is a piece of shit who tries to rape his fiance, sleeps with other women, publicly ditches her for another woman in humiliation ( he ditches her for alice EVEN B4 SEX) which lead to her gang rape attempt in first place, even then despite knowing she had been missing/attacked he doesn't give a fuck about her and busy shoving his face in alice non existent tits

Dex-chan lover
Huh, Heinrich and Alice really are a perfect match for each other. Both absolute garbage, who deserve to burn. 😡

Two things:
1. Sad that Hansel is "cursed" with his eye and skin color. And based on what I've seen with another otome isekai, his curse is gonna be lifted and he'll have acceptable colorings at the end. He's super hot as is, but oh well.
2. Scum prince is scum. Just cancel your engagement, there are plenty of other ladies to choose from. The way he's taking Alice to a ball where he needs to showcase his engagement is just dumb. Aren't all their families gonna be there? What is he thinking? 😂

@mimi88 I've seen the raws for the next two chapters and his mother is the same colouring as him so I think he won't be whitewashed

@CashWalker
False. Reread Chapter 3. The aphrodisiac was NOT on her when she had sex with Hansel. She was under the influence when he touched her sexually at the beginning, but not at the end of the chapter when they had full blown sex because the gangrape was actually after time had passed. She asked Hansel to have sex with her when she was under zero influence of drugs. She slept with Hansel of her own free will.

Furthermore, we have no actual understanding of whether he actually had an affair on her with other girls upon their engagement. Yeah, he indicates that he has some experience, but the most we get is that their engagement happened from their parents, and he has SOME level of experience. Whether he went all the way or not, it's not actually ascertained. However, what we DO know from what we've seen is that before Alice had arrived, Hienrich wasn't with any other girl, just Karen. He didn't flirt or get intimate with other girls until after Alice arrived and tried hard to seduce him. And even then, zero indication that he even slept with her.

So what do we know from what we've seen?

That Hienrich is a flirt and tried to have sex with Karen.

Meanwhile, while free of any drugs, Karen actively slept with another man behind Hienrich's back.

Is Hienrich stupid for believing in baseless rumors in the first place and getting too friendly with Alice? Yeah.

But trying to insist that Hienrich is a piece of shit and insist that he tried to rape her when he always backed off on both occasions without a fight and saying that he cheated on her first are just now strong efforts to justify hate and justify Karen cheating.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Commit that to memory.

Why does she even care now? She already fucked the other guy. She may as well let him go.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'd be upset if I didn't want their engagement to be broken off anyways. This is definitely for the best, I just hope these assholes don't try to make things worse than they already are.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk why I read these things lol the stress of imagining some snake stealing my man gives me ulcers 😂

Just break it off already. You have a superbly yummy milk-choco boy over there. No need for cheaters.

Edit: prince cheated first (maybe the thot black hairband is not his first cheat) and she's in love with our milk-choco boy and they love eachother. True love over powers political bullshit. Elope!

Users who are viewing this thread