Akuyaku Reijou wa Itto ni Dekiaisarete

Has anyone ever noticed that when you have a “cursed”character they seem to be black? I mean, I’m a black woman who enjoys reading villainess manga but i do find this trend weird.

@likesmanga24 yeah it’s so weird,,like the only reason he’s cursed is because of the birthmark that he has yet for some reason it’s basically treated like his skin colour is also another reason? His mother clearly wasn’t described as cursed and it’s implied that she’s from a land where everybody has dark skin so it’s not his skin colour but it’s treated as is, really icky.

I liked this, it was short and sweet.
Not really plot heavy, though I don't see why they had to mention her being reincarnated into an otome game when they could have easily left that bit out and had it just be a forbidden romance.

Dex-chan lover
This was good for only 7 chapters. Story was straightforward and well written.

I have mixed feelings about this series. But overall, it is an interesting read and I like the art style :)

I see some comments about how his skin being black with the curse mark as a racist thing but un, his mom was the same color and she didn't have the mark? It had nothing to do with the skin color.

Users who are viewing this thread