Akuyaku Reijou wa Itto ni Dekiaisarete

Dex-chan lover
Hansel is surprisingly very sweet and a bit gentle despite having the "strong, stoic" look. I was expecting him to be more of that cliche but looks like I'm wrong. ^^

Fed-Kun's army
Yow, this is interesting as hell, Forget the "Smut" tag... (Da fuq are you talking about me!? Without Smut, this will be a bit mediocre)

I believe this will have a heavy plot. Right?

Fed-Kun's army
@zamasuxd
Karen is the MC who has been transported to a fantasy game world. She's now in the body of the villainess of that game but is trying to be kind person, as well as getting the Prince (fiancé), who she doesn't love, to be attracted to her (instead of the protagonist from the game, Alice) in order to make her family happy (political marriage).

Its not some grand novel idea, but just a handful of clichés.

First time + solo work?!? Amazing!! 😲 I can't describe my astonishment! You've done a wonderful job!!! 👏👏
I've waited to read this!! Thank you so much for translating!!! ☺️

90% of the reason I read this is because of how hot Hansel is. The other 10% is because of the nice smut 👌👌

Aggregator gang
It's nice but the events or the pacing are happening very fast
Hope we get more

Double-page supporter
I think your translation is great! Please keep it coming. Thank you very much.

i'm a man and i really don't read this kinda things often but damn this shit is fuckin' horrible and disgusting

Damn, never before has the antagonist disgust me so much in these types of otome isekai stories. Like, wow.
Using an aphrodisiac to set her up with another guy and then get Heinrich to find them? Or spreading rumors that she's a s*ut? Or trying to actually confirm it by hiring men to kidnap and rape her?

Then again, no doubt that Alice is actually also an isekai'd person that is trying to follow the game's story and hates that Karen is breaking scenes that alter how things oughta go.

uhhh the sheer amount of times the author puts the protagonist in rapey situations is uhh interesting. I'm out. the only thing I feel is an overwhelming sense of disgust throughout reading this with how the prince constantly pressures her, how she's been set up to be assaulted multiple times. Yikes

Dex-chan lover
Protagonist is so worried about how the prince is going to cheat on her and is falling in love with another woman and yet simultaneously is fucking his aid. Is this some incel bait or what? MC is an honest to goodness slut lmao

Users who are viewing this thread