Akuyaku Reijou wa Itto ni Dekiaisarete

??? Some people complain waaaay too much in this comment section. The story has many cliches, but it's fine. I actually enjoyed it.

Could be better, could be worse. A solid "meh" out of 10. Good ecchi scenes, though. Top notch

I liked this ! It was more enjoyable than I thought it’d be considered of the comments left on this.

MC is too indecisive. She practically does nothing at all. And her fiancé believes rumours over a person he knows for years? Okay shows how great of a husband he would be in the future.

This story really is boring and the story ‘heroine’ is weak too. She tries to frame and innocent and throw all etiquette of their society away for their own interest with no proper motivation but “I love him more than his fiance” it’s an overused thrope, but what makes it bad it that it was executed horribly.

Doesn't really matter does it? I mean the prince already fondle the goods and touch her with his tip.
he really got off too easily.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot what the plot was.
There were tits sucking and foreplay, that for sure. Then it all blurred to me.
Oh, and the engagement was cancelled either way.
Cute/10

Guys it's not finished yet, still got one more ch that's probably gonna be filled with smut scenes

The characters and their feelings are really well portrayed.
And even the prince isn't so bad...

= means this is reallly good = recommended!

PS. Everything is well thought through! For example the clothing... Did anyone notice as well, how they did untie the corsett? Normally you don't have such scenes in smut.

PS2. Ah, and... the cover don't do this manga justice... :'(

Wait, What!! Ch7 End? How about those prince and the sly girl who getting along with prince?

Aggregator gang
@Fnb_112
ikr?
dfe.png

Users who are viewing this thread