Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.5

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE, imagine doing your best to get along with everyone and despite that, your life is still at risk D: wtf, what a scumbag of a prince, I hope he'll die xd (lol, I don't think it will happen but I don't lose anything wishing for it hahaha :b).

I have to admit I'm a sucker for bad-boy types who're actually cute, I didn't expect the kiss and everything going so smooth, I won't complain, lol.

Boi went straight in huh..... This feels really fast paced but I'm loving it nonetheless
Also, WTF PRINCE SHE DID NOTHING WRONG WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL HER??!?!?! Bet it was the Heroine 🙄

That is such a f*ing beautiful smile! I am in love. Like holy frick! Iv’e been reeding cheesy romance mangA for over 5 years and that is the most beautiful smile I’ve seen.

The title should be “Failed villainess” our heroine is just trying to be good.
HOT DAMN, this has one of the most good looking prince I’ve seen. The way his hair rests on his ear and those outfits.
Also that crying scene, I would hug her myself as well, so cute

wtf😲 i was not prepared! you caught me off guard Len!! i love it..i loove it so much... his smile is just!!😩

WTF was that you Anon Prince son of a bitch? :) Also that two-faced heroine? What kind of friend steals your fiance?

Users who are viewing this thread