Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.5

Fed-Kun's army
THAT WAS SO FAST i'm into it tho GOOD JOB, PRINCE!

thank you for the updates~!

Fed-Kun's army
@Kamelpov sure, but I don't think the maids will fall in love. FL went all hearts and lovely stuff. she basically fell in love just because he forced a kiss on her.
Beside FL isn't a maid but a nobel too, she could've rejected him or screamed

WHAT IS GOING OOOON???!! That was a fast development. Well now I know the romance is not going to take forever XD

Aggregator gang
@mira995
So after a guy rescues you from a gang of thugs and gets the info on who sicced them on you, you'd call the cops on him for stealing a kiss?

WOW makes me happy to have lived in saner times

Fed-Kun's army
@kawaii123456 Dude he just jumped on her! if anything, it's hypocrite to want a kiss as payment for saving her.
my advice for you don't kiss the first persone you see. If someone was nice to you you don't randomly kiss them.

beside we know he is "good" because he is the ML, she doesn't know that, what if he framed his brother to seem "nice" to her?

I'm just tired of stupid FL without brain waiting for a dark hero to save them.
just give them one or two more pages to see their feelngs bloom it would've been so much better

Aggregator gang
Awww, it's not an adaptation and it's at the point where the raws stopped, wanted to get ahead and see what happens to the first prince that sent people to kill her, but i will have to wait longer.

But yeah, the pace is really damn fast.

@SilentStorm how long does it take to get here is there a lot of stuff cut out these chapters felt a lot like a summary rather then telling the start of a story. whats up with the first prince if anyone is a wicked noble it's him sending thugs out after his ex and she even made sure she was perfect for 1st prince and nothing but nice to heroine.

DAMN THAT WAS QUICK

not like i'm complaining tho lol they're both hot and i'm excited to see some fluff between them

i appreciate this kind of pacing in otome isekai manga, anyway the art is so pretty i love it!!!

OMG he is so fcking handsome!! I'm really dying here!!
The kiss scene was like AAAAAA YES
Thank you so much for translate it 💕

Dex-chan lover
So "shima" in this case if probably even more like "home ground", unless it turns out that for some reason everyone is handling their state affairs on this almost unknown/unloved prince's ground.

"Turf" or "home turf"/"home ground"/"home" would probably be the best translations. Turf perhaps best since it 'could' mean his very land but ends up having almost yakuza-like connotations. (At least apparently in the public eye).

Thank you for your hard work. This looks like a little gem.

Users who are viewing this thread