Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.5

Can we please have an otome game isekai where the bastard princes are actually killed like in CN stories

Banned
THat's quite forward/fast.... also, I hate these chapters broken into such short parts. So unsatisfying as a reader. Please stop it, Japan.

Also, hope it explains why the shitty first prince did that... and I hope he gets what he has coming to him. And that shitty heroine.

Banned
Everyone about "double reincarnation" there is a story like that iirc. Wish I could remember which villainess otome game it is. The villainess MC is one and one of the capture targets is the other. Iirc, it's actually triple cause the heroine is also reincarnated (but was a boy in their prior life so has the attraction to females, aka, really wants the villainess MC a little... too aggressively).

Why am I so bad with names.

Maybe he’s had feelings for her all along...? Which explains why he saved her and wanted to see her at the party? 👀

@TheGodEmperor hmm, was it The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest??
(you're not bad at names, it's just too long lol)
just realised @charasander said it before me XD

Dex-chan lover
Reading the text in the 4th page reminds me of Linkin Park.

"I've tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter"

@TheGodEmperor As frustrating as it can be, the reason for that is that the industry has gone through massive shakeup. As you probably already know, manga was traditionally released in weekly magazines with around 18-page chapters of a bunch of different manga. Production of these chapters relied not just on the artist doing the pencilwork (or in some cases like Yu Watase, the writing as well) but an entire team to do all the inking, erasing/cleanup, screentone, the gofer to take the manuscript down to the print shop, etc.. But now, with software like Clip Studio Paint, the work of a team of 10+ can now be done by a single artist doing all the work (save the writing, generally). And since this saves publishers like Kodansha a HUGE amount of money in both employees and resources (Deleter charges a /fortune/ for screentones alone) they've been especially encouraging of young indie artists with new series. But since it's only one single person, they've had to considerably relax their deadlines and page commitments. (You can even watch a lot of these artists working from their Pixiv streams first-hand, like the artist doing Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu.)

In short, the new thing now are short mini-chapters being released online due to the drastic cut in staff. On the one hand, it sucks that chapters are so short, but on the other, it's a VAST improvement for the working conditions and opportunities for Japanese artists who had some pretty appalling working conditions previously. It also means we'll be seeing a LOT more different series in the future and from many more artists. (Some of which would have never seen the light of day under the traditional system)

@SillyWizard

Wow thank you so much for that explanation. I'm ashamed to say I didn't really know anything about the production process so this was really enlightening. Glad to hear the working conditions are improved!

Fed-Kun's army
if a random guy just kissed me I would call the police no matter how handsome he is... that was fast... even to fast to call it sexual hassament !

As much as I don't like these fragmented chapter I got used to it. what really bothers me though is those "filler" pages. 5 pages of of 14 are not related to the chapter! I get they have to promote their group and I'm gratful for the translation but one page is enough ....

@BrunoVilla you made my day !

Users who are viewing this thread