Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Villainess' First Kiss

Aggregator gang
I think the translation made things a bit misleading, the first prince WANTED her to be defiled not that she was already defiled

"she was defiled" well im interested in where this bs came from. whose in need of a beat down?

Fed-Kun's army
She was defiled? Did the supposed heroine tell him that?
Spoilers?

Wow, the crown prince is such a d-bag. 😡
"Let me just hire some thugs to rape my ex so that I can officially dump her without any repercussions." Asshole.

Ah, OK. Good thing I read the comments on the translation confusion. So the crown prince is trying to get her defiled so he can break off the engagement, not that he's trying to kill her because she was defiled. Still trash.... He's hiring people to gang rape her! For a woman in that type of setting it might as well be death! I hope the 4th prince takes over the engagement instead. I don't think he's going to "defile" her. Seems more like he's teasing because he intends to steal her away.

People like the Anon makes me want to shove a long pole in their asshole and "defile" them completely. Swift death is too kind for these kind of trash, we need to make them suffer until they beg for death then deny it from them.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!!!

I rarely like ore-sama characters but man I’m loving this male lead so far.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh we need more. Why does that dumb shit prince think she was defiled? And I hope this Len guy doesn’t force her.... I hate asshole MLs... bad enough to see them all over Chinese manhuas

Tagged shoujo:check
Rape bait in first five chapters:check
all is normal, can't wait to see them get together.

Double-page supporter
I highly doubt she's been defiled if the male lead was her first kiss.

Banned
images

Dex-chan lover
I... really hope he gets consent. Otherwise this is getting dropped real fast.

thank you for the update!!! dumb ass prince thinks shes been defiled probably bc of lies told by the “heroine” 😐

This chapter feels poorly written. Idk wtf was going on with the pacing and dialogue in the first half but its all over the place. Also the revelation that shes been defiled whether true or false felt out of nowhere. Dont know if it was mentioned before or not. Basically pacing issues and awkward writing. Still interested though since i like the FL c: and ty for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread