Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Villainess' First Kiss

Wow what a scumbag that prince was. She’s “defiled”?! What the hell?! So you send thugs to hurt her?!

That’s clearly bull so I think it’s safe to say the heroine told him that? I’m glad the ml got angry on behalf. I’m looking forward to them becoming a power couple and snatch the throne.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Is it just me or it felt like some pages were missing? Maybe because of the weird pacing.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure two-faced heroine spread rumors about her. Tbh I don't like how the ML keeps forcing kisses on her but gonna keep reading bc it's a shoujo thing that's difficult to avoid at times. I will forgive... for now.

Double-page supporter
What the hell does Anon mean she was defiled? She didn't cheat on him and it was never suggested that she was raped. Did that bitch of a heroine lie and tell him she saw her spend the night with another man or something? I was really hoping the heroine wasn't actually that bad a person and she simply took the opportunity to court the prince since she finally could, with the prince being the sole scumbag for arbitrarily breaking his engagement, but that line suggested he was told by someone else of her infidelity, and the only one that would readily benefit from such a lie would be the heroine. Does a good relationship between the heroine and the villainess really have to be that rare?

@Lil-mochi He said he's gonna ravage her. Didn't say when. Once he's properly courted her(which he's failed successfully twice by kissing her out of the blue. She didn't ask for it, but she definitely couldn't stop thinking about it with a fluttering heart after the first time. Doesn't mean it was OK, but it seems to be working nonetheless...), and if she accepts his advances and they marry(or do it before), then he can ravage her all he wants. That is, unless she turns the tables on him and ravages him instead. :3

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the heroine told the first prince a bunch of lies which the first prince believed. Maybe even set up some scenes that could easily be misinterpreted as her having an affair. Remember, MC doesn't behave like what the villainess would and is instead an outgoing girl that actually engaged the heroine in friendship(or at least tried to). My prediction is that the heroine set MC up to which the first prince 100% believed and later makes the lies seem real to the 4th prince as well. When it comes time for confrontation Len declares he accepts her faults and all to which she asks him what the hell does he mean and finally states her piece that no, she had her first kiss stolen by mister 4th prince so she couldn't have had her first time taken already. Heroine's lies are broken (alongside her other sins), first prince despairs, MC happily marries Len and gets her happy end. At least that how I see it. Bonus points if the heroine is also a reincarnator and used her game knowledge to ensnare the prince.

Some other tropes from other works of this genre is that the first prince really didn't want to let the MC go and has much regret, and when the lies are finally broken he despairs because he lost everything and for not believing in the MC (my favorite kind). Another one is that the 1st prince stubbornly defends the heroine even after ample evidence is presented and is stripped of his title and status by the king. Third is that nothing happens to him. He and MC come to an agreement and he wishes her happiness as they mutually part ways.

That's my 2 cents anyways.

Dex-chan lover
oh okay, this is still happening all too fast but alright I can take this pace now.

I need a break from that still though.

WE'RE ONLY IN CHAPTER 2 AND IM ALREADY LOSING MY SHIT

DOKI DOKI MOTHER FUCKER

OMG
OMGOMG
THIS GUY MEANS BUSINESS

Contributor
Seems like we're missing the following:

Mutual-Consent.jpg

*pukes blood* ahhh... you sexy mf...... pleaseget some fucking consent please.... then you can do whatever you want!!!!! then i can finally enjoy this LOL..... please u fucking... white haired handsome princeml ... (my fav type)..... sir you are killing me.... get some bloody consent

I feel like if she had actually been defiled then everyone would know and not just the heroine(who I'm guessing made it up). Why did the prince never verify it? It would have been easy with his connections(and brother apparently). He needs to get his head on straight if he is planning on keeping it once he ascends the throne.

I'm a bit confused? What did the 4th prince mean when he said the other prince said she was too much trouble? Like is that in relation to her being "defiled"? And if so what does that have to do with her just saying it was her first kiss... and also he said don't touch her again but never said hell ravage her? I mean pretty art but I'm so confused?

@eyo2810

These things they rarely show twice. Hence, in his conversation with the first prince, it didn't show all of it, and then with his conversation with the girl, he told her what he told him. It saves the reader and author time, and it's less awkward than him finishing the conversation with the first prince and then we have a narrative box saying that "he told her what he told the first prince".

Her being "too much trouble" is probably her deviating from the world's standards.

Her being "defiled" is probably a misunderstanding on the first prince's part, probably due to deceit.

HUH ? If someone else defiled her, breaking off the engagement is not enough but also harming her by hiring thugs that seemingly will also defile her ??
huh ???

Users who are viewing this thread