Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Villainess' First Kiss

Dex-chan lover
@MeiraEve
Probably a baseless accusation he wanted to make real, hence he sent the thugs, keep in mind in classical society even a accusation could ruin your chances at a future, basically the first prince comes off as scum to me that has a good public face, while the ML has a rather bad rep but doesn't lie or do anything truly wicked and is essentially the opposite, a hero with bad publicity.
@Lioness94
See above, the heroine might be black hearted, but the prince is the one who sent the thugs with the purpose to ensure he wasn't found out, so it's likely at least so far, this is all first prince.

@kayd
Possibly, but considering the stuff he'd do to save face, i think she's better off without him.

Thanks for the update. Ignoring the ravage line, lets talk more on the other prince. Its either an evil heroine trope or like someone said, the prince needed an excuse to annul their engagement. Doesn't help his image at all if he falls for such a pathetic lie in the former, and for the latter, this just makes him look like scum

How the heck MC already got "defiled" when Len was her first kiss??? Is that Anon guy right in the head?? I'm pretty sure that was the plot of a scheming 'heroine' again.

If he hired those thugs to defile her, I wish Anon will get divine punishment.

Aggregator gang
are we done with the whole 1.1, 1.2, etc. thing? if so, thank you

@Thifa
I am sure he meant for the thugs to rape her so that afterwards he could say exactly that: "She was defiled. I had no choice but to abandon her".
Now that his plans didn't work, nevertheless he still uses the same excuse...

Dang that Anon! I wanna tear him apart and when I mean tear him apart, I meant to pixelated character... SOMEBODY BRING SCARLETTE FROM "MAY I ASK FOR ONE FINAL THING" HERE SO THAT THAT MUSTARD LEARNS HIS LESSON THE HARD WAY

Aikawa reincarnated as teenage Eris without prior memories of the original Eris. Who knows? Maybe she was defiled before Aikawa took over Eris' body so for Aikawa, Len was her first kiss but not the villainess' first kiss

Yeah, she was defiled the moment she was engaged to you, stupid Anon 😤 But really, what did he mean? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread