Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Power Uploader
the worst part is that i don't think the brat will be really punished after all this.

@HermesPasser facts, for some reason manga authors always hate punishing anyone, regardless of what they do. I remember another villainess manga where the prince tries to rape the fl and gets away with a slap on the wrist. Its really annoying

I took that personally now I want to wipe that face clean by scraping it on the sidewalk.

Supporter
full_auto.jpg

And I'm gonna keep going after that to see if I have any more

One contracted guys to rape her, another is a drug dealer... how are those princes being raised, that's my main question???!

i--
it's been a while since i last read this and my brain cannot remember a single thing from this story. i am extremely confused. what? i don't understand these developments.
time to speed scroll through the past 5 chapters ahaha

Contributor
Er… was this an actual example of sniping or is it just the group name? (If this is not an example, then thank you for your hard work. If this is an example, please either join up with Endless Journey somehow or stop working on this series and instead pick up one of the many, many abandoned series in need of love. Apart from being poor form, sniping tends to result in translators losing motivation for their work; sometimes it happens repeatedly to a single series, resulting in the abandonment of unlicensed work.)

Thanks for picking it up! It’s been so long that I had to reread everything to remember

Users who are viewing this thread