Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
we suspend your program for an intermission of 2-3~ chapters while we run our "unoriginal villain do stoopid stuff with no effect on the story" sequence, we thank you for your time

Lowkey wish they took a different direction for this but it’s okaaaay.
Thanks for the upload!

Double-page supporter
They were so cute and having fun together but that shota just had to ruin everything ugh

Thanks for the double update! So you guys are taking over this series then? Not sure if endless journey dropped this or something

sheeesh shotas are the worst. They take your onee sans and your milfs . AND NOW THEYRE TAKING MC????? Someone get the loli police.

Thank you for all your hard work on translating and putting out these two chapters! We appreciate you putting in the time and effort! Thank you so much!

Boi bout to get rekt

thank you for the translation!
I've been forgetting about this series so it's a nice come back to see this <3

Oh but the readers are going to take it personally you piece of absolute nit picking little bitch ass hoe ass shitting fucked up twisted bitchy bastard.

Btw this was made as a joke.

Dex-chan lover
So, this is the point where I wish nobilities in these kind of settings also had to face the law on the same level as anyone else, so many characters would be in jail or being rehabilitated by now in so many stories, lot of ML and FML would also be in prison (or at least in forced sessions with psychologist and attending rehabilitation programs)

This kid deserves a painful wake up call.

At least he is likely not as bad as the kid slavers a protagonist on another setting just let free, even if slavery was illegal and that person had been kidnapping free kids and selling them to nobles for all kinds of fucked up purposes. That situation was a good one to make one drop a series in its entirety.

Aggregator gang
Ugrr, why does this brat have to ruin a cute and romantic date? I hate him, no matter how the author is going to white washed him later, i'll hate him forever.

The moment this even attempts to go the sexual violation route, it will be trash.

@Istvan90623 I have no excuses, truly, that while I forgot to add child after this I also forgot all about whatever those bandits were.

Dex-chan lover
@Raskaro It already went when the bandits attacked her, the ultimate goal was to rape her, so according to that it already went to trash.

Dex-chan lover
That went super quick, it was like the plot of 3 full chapters smashed together in one, and how did she get snatched from a group of people without anyone noticing immediately lol

Umm... that credits page is amazing. Lol. When I actually looked at it and saw the angry duck saying it was all one person I cracked up. 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread