Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~ - Ch. 8 - The Situation Quickly Goes Downhill the Momen…

Banned
Not another shity MTL.

No, its worse than being untranslated. It will only encourage more folks to torture us with this garbage.
Honestly, I get you point but I'm happy with this sloppy standard as long as I get full fucking chapters.

Having multiple competent ts groups release .1 .2 .3 of the same fucking manga drives me nuts. If a series only has 15 chapters there shouldn't be 90 listed.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to say "another dumbass into the block list". Sad thing is that I ran out of slots long ago.

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
gah, no disrespect to u, but the mtl really shows. thanks for the good work! hope a translator can pick this series up!
You are mistaken. An ACTUAL translator has already picked this series up. This person sniped the series because he was impatient. It’s a shame that a good series has to see such bad quality…

Dex-chan lover
Being impatient is an awful illness. Go get yourself checked out before it's too late. (ahah, look at my puns, so good, ahah)
Jokes aside, there's a discord link on every chapter and I never said anything about dropping the series, so just as a heads-up: you could have contacted me to clarify the situation and THEN went ahead and wasted your time with MTL stuff <.<
Chapter 8 has been ready 3 weeks ago, it just needed some PR (which apparently will happen shortly), so good job wasting your time.

That aside, I'm always amazed by how those who don't give a shit about anything usually pop up to encourage sub-par attempts at doing scanlation (or literally anything else) lmao. Thankfully there still are a handful of people with sane brain cells, so I'll keep you guys in mind while doing the next chapters :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Being impatient is an awful illness. Go get yourself checked out before it's too late. (ahah, look at my puns, so good, ahah)
Jokes aside, there's a discord link on every chapter and I never said anything about dropping the series, so just as a heads-up: you could have contacted me to clarify the situation and THEN went ahead and wasted your time with MTL stuff <.<
Chapter 8 has been ready 3 weeks ago, it just needed some PR (which apparently will happen shortly), so good job wasting your time.

That aside, I'm always amazed by how those who don't give a shit about anything usually pop up to encourage sub-par attempts at doing scanlation (or literally anything else) lmao. Thankfully there still are a handful of people with sane brain cells, so I'll keep you guys in mind while doing the next chapters :thumbsup:
Some people like to have something instead of nothing I guess

Dex-chan lover
Wow, you guys sound really encouraging to someone who chose to spend his time and provide a translation where none existed otherwise.
But...but... there's a much better translation coming!!!
Cool stuff, we'll appreciate it when it's there. That's no reason to put someone's effort down, even if you don't think its results are up to your oh so refined and demanding standards.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware, please forgive my incompetence and impatience. I will delete my version when yours comes out, I will be looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
It's fine, you don't have to delete anything just because I, or anyone else, tells you to. I'd personally be happy with even just a couple words in my DM instead of... well, all of this.

Before anyone jumps the gun (again) I'm gonna write it here: I finished translating ch9 just today and I'll be typesetting it this weekend. As usual, it will depend on when my PRs get back to me, so if anyone ever feels impatient please get in my DMs (Seijiro#4279) or on the server and offer your help instead. Even just the thought would make me, at least, happy.
Wow, you guys sound really encouraging to someone who chose to spend his time and provide a translation where none existed otherwise.

Cool stuff, we'll appreciate it when it's there. That's no reason to put someone's effort down, even if you don't think its results are up to your oh so refined and demanding standards.
And I would generally agree with you, if it wasn't for the fact that MTL is NOT a proper translation and anyone could just google "manga typesetting guide" to find quite a good amount of easy-to-understand materials that wouldn't take much of your time anyway.
I also believe that efforts that produce no good results aren't efforts at all, and you need to be told right away if you're wasting your time. I agree on the fact I could have used better words to get my point across, but I would have said the same thing regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread