Alexis Teikoku Kouryuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Folklore 1

Adorable confession! So they're going to turn Leonard into a symbol of hope who the people rally behind not a bad idea.

Contributor
Eh? Um... Like, halfway through, did anyone else start feeling like they were reading a different manga? Like the first few chapters were all serious and such, but then half-way through this one, I started feeling like it was a generic shounen, and the art seemed to match to boot.

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong for my eyes to be drawn to her larger than life titties?

Dex-chan lover
PR campaigns, PR campaigns everywhere
Is this the fantasy equivalent of "Idol Industry"? 😅

Dex-chan lover
i thought that it was autism but "isekaied" sounds more likely...

Double-page supporter
@Kisato I totally feel the same way. First 2 chapters had me intrigued but chapter 3 and especially 4 has turned me off.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Alan is a traitor working for the nobles for the sake of his father

Fed-Kun's army
The idea is not terrible...but fuck, I'm already starting to dislike Shera.

That aside, I'd rather figure out how to exclude myself and develope a following strong enough to take my country back during its final days. Let the system crumble, and take it back afterwards.

@Phelix
well her plan sounds smart... but the problem is that they have one enormous competitor in that field the same that denounced him... just think about it... it took time for the new to travel back and then for new orders to arrive and for them to be executed yet the populus was already indoctrinated when the mc arrived... meaning their intelligence network and control of rumors is excedingly efficient ...
and now that blond airhead suggest to fight them in the field they are strongest with zero preperation?

and the mc is so naive it hurts... yeah go to the father that abandoned you and your mother to ask for help when your weak....
luckyly this is a manga and the plot requires him to be successful in someway

lets be honest normaly they should be crushed like bugs
that nosferatu title is impossible to dispell with military acts and rumors aslong as that intelligence network and rumor control are still in the hand of the competitor
all the competition has to do is to spin a few tales where he hunts bandits to quell his thirst for blood and if he cant find enough he preys on the innocent and disguises it as the work of bandits
as a base line and exaggerate on top of that so that the base story becomes believeable by comparison
like for example: there were never any bandits thats all a ruse by the tainted alexis army that degenerated to cannibals after the defeat in order to feed of the people
spice that with a bit of evidence like spreading weapons with the alexis crest in the hands of the bandits and a few phony witnesses and the mc is done before he can start or rather he will never be able to become a hero because the greater his accomplishments the more he will be seen as a demon or devil at some point the church might even want to intervene

and thats all based on the premise that he can even get the command... rather than giving him a command why not put him on trial for the defeat of alexis (its a defeat because their strongholds were razed, leader killed and military annihilated)

the best would be to build strength and connections especialy to underworld forces so they can start the attack on the intelligence channels and rumor spreading
while going around and gathering the survivors of those bandits attacks and their families.

Users who are viewing this thread