Alexis Teikoku Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Rhein Silver Mine 4

Dex-chan lover
"Demon lord" as in "Demon King of the Sixth Heaven" Oda Nobunaga who burned an entire sacred mountain to defeat some monks who fought against him huh.

Dex-chan lover
MC: this is a good town, it has people who love and support each other... lets fucking burn it!

that portrait like panel was fucking amazing, im glad were getting stable monthly translations, though its sad that were 7+ chapters behind

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
MC knows from personal experience that even if the town is dead, the people are still alive.
The fact is that the town either way will eventually be attacked until its gone, this way the greedy nobles will be satisfied, MC gains prestige, but everyone stays alive.

i was expecting them to have the Townspeople join his army, or at least recruit the Archer

I can see what hes trying to do. By burning the town the other nobles will stop trying to attack the town, and the townspeople stays alive. He'll probably give them all shelter in his own region.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work and best of luck with your health and studies.

hope this wasn't dropped. Just read this s for a 3rd time can't wait for updates

Users who are viewing this thread