Alexis Teikoku Kouryuuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Rhein Silver Mine 2

sorry, what kind of fucking logic is that? because one guy that you only met half a year ago says someone is evil, then he must be evil even though they haven't seen or met the prince, yet they still conclude him as evil with all the rumor's being true? boy oh boy if they did die I would happily welcome it, only idiots like them who believes a complete random sketchy deserve everything that's happening right now.

I find the logic pretty solid. So far all the nobles they've met were evil bastards, so if someone who provided them aid a few times and give them good advice says the prince is evil, then it pretty much confirms to their worldview. It is an easy assumption based on what they know.

Double-page supporter
@DarkLegions They are uneducated peasants. They are definitely easy to manipulate. They can't see how sus that merchant is, so they will believe someone who is speaking like they know it all. They only want a better future for the poor, and they see all nobles as evil people because of prior events. You can't even blame them, especially for everything they've gone through.
Although I do see why you are so pissed.

Dex-chan lover
Let's just hope this gets resolved with minimal bloodshed. I can see that archen/hunter duo as new recuits for Alexis.

Thanks for the chapter! It piss me of that raw manga already catcher up to the light novel... And there's no new chapter big the LN 🥺

so about that resin thing , anyone know when will private/local server for GE coming up? cant wait to try sandbox mode and get my hand on every waifus and s tier weapons/items , altho that will kill the game development if it went too public too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread