Alice in Borderland Retry

@Toti5292 may I get the link to the discord group??? I'm always read the raw on Wednesday and I kinda know the context of the manga(through pict only)

Fed-Kun's army
Bro, have I ever this excited knowing that one of the manga that I enjoyed actually having a sequel? I clicked so fast!
At first, there's this strange feeling because the art was different from the previous season. But I still read it and caught up to the latest chapter. What can I say except relieved. Despite the difference in art style, I could tell this is still from the same author. Because one thing that I like from the previous manga was you couldn't really predict how the story would be moving. There're simply so much possibilities! It's keeping me on the edge of my seat. And this sequel still have that. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for picking this up Capibara Scans @Ninjaman20.

Group Leader
I think this will be the opening from the live action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hP_77rGu-s

i really hope that yuzuha won't get back to the borderlands because of the baby's delivery...

So far, good. Nothing extraordinary, probably because
'value of life' has been explored in King of Diamonds with much better characters
, but definitely not disappointing either. Good twist, glad they keep the signature of Heart games.
Edit: hopefully next game isn't a heart. This game already feels like
a combination of 10 of hearts and 4 of clovers

I just despise that they literally ended it off good but then decided to reel it back in and fucking MILK the ever living shit out of this -_-

@Birbzy do you even know what "milking" means? Coming back to draw 2 volume-long epilogue for promoting live-action isn't "milking the living shit out of it". You probably mixed it up with something like Shaman King with dozens of spin-offs and continuations?

Users who are viewing this thread