Alice in Borderland

Double-page supporter
This feels just like a manga version of Lost, with lots of games and an undeniable better ending...

Dex-chan lover
I read this awhile ago and plan on re-reading it one day but I have to say, this manga is brilliant. My favorite thing this manga does are the flashbacks. Nearly every character gets one. Yes it may sound really tedious but the way this manga does it is really emotional and you really feel for the characters, even the antagonists. I highly recommend giving this a go.

Extra note: There is a..... "sequel" of sorts but its done by another artist, involves different characters and the story is completely different/bad, you're better off skipping it.

Aggregator gang
The games were decent, but the ending was terrible and coward

This is a wonderful psychological manga. It's really up there in the veins of Gantz, so if that is even remotely your style, go for this.
And strongly disagree with the others about the ending, It ties everything together to the beginning in a way that perfectly goes with the entire theme throughout the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Just to mention it here, but Netflix funded a live-action adaptation for this series to be shown sometime this year.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-07-16/netflix-produces-live-action-alice-in-borderland-series/.149041

Fed-Kun's army
What a gem. I stumbled on this manga by pure accident and after reading of 5 chapters I already fell in love. The artstyle also suit my taste. I think it has the perfect combination of realism and stylism.
Underrated and probably the best manga about death games.

That was... surprising. And by that I mean, fantastic. As someone suffering from bovarysm, I try not not read manga with deep psychological process and emotional construct around the characters but I'll say that this one was worth, by all means. About
the relationship at the end between Alice and Usogi
I would say it is kinda cliché still, but for the rest, I have nothing but praise to give.
Now, time to purge myself from all this sentimentalism by reading a mindless hentai with some gore.

I read over 200 mangas and don't give many 10/10s but this one was a 10. The characters were super developed, high tensions, great character development, awesome art, interesting premise and was very unpredictable.

good manga but i didn't understand the story cuz my brain can't keep up

@NeoBrakeon, sorry for bothering you. I don't know if you and "your group" are still active but in Shonen Sunday 46 will be published "Alice in Borderland RETRY" (59 pages) by the author himself (maybe for promoting the upcoming Netflix live series?). Just in case you might be interested.Thanks again for your work BTW. This is thanks to you that I bought the French version of the series

Users who are viewing this thread