Alice in Borderland

Group Leader
@Blue7. Hi and thanks for you words!. Unfortunatelly the group is no longer active

Thanks @NeoBrakeon. MAybe I will check with the team which made the spin-off then as it seems that it will NOT be just a one-shot and still about the same "Arisu". Thanks again

Fed-Kun's army
First chapter is out. https://raw.senmanga.com/Alice-in-Borderland-Retry/001
Hopefully a translation group will pick it up.

Fed-Kun's army
i highly doubt its any good when i see that its the same author as the shitshow that is the shitshow

Group Leader
A new trailer for the live action is out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEJ7nUvXUYA

Group Leader
@mrf yep, a series that comes out on December 10th on Netflix!

It'll cover up until the end of Beach arc!

After all this time i just noticed that arisu is basically alice pronouced in japanese and written in katakana. What a dumbass.

was great at the start, drops off towards the end because a lot of things felt forced, not to a super horrible extent though. Good Read.

@xlipz chapter 29 is the chapter right after the 10 of hearts beach arc. but there are quite a lot of differences between the live action and the manga.
the first game was something like a intelligence luck game ( i dont know how to explain it)
another difference that i thought was pretty big was the part at the end of the 10 of hearts arc
basically i think you should read the entire thing from beginning to end, you wont feel bored just because you know the plot.

didnt realise this was a manga but tbh i should have expected it, i just watched the netflix adaptation and enjoyed it, for sure will give this a try

I wish we had side stories about the King of Hearts, the Queens of Diamonds, Clubs and Spades and the Jacks of Spades and Clubs. Their Games must have been just as interesting as that of others.

Maaa una domanda a quando potremo gustarci il manga in Scan ITA? ,🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Users who are viewing this thread