Alien 9 - Emulators

Fed-Kun's army
Phew..., this is weird manga, one of the kinds that are so weird but it's so enjoyable to read.

This was kinda disappointing after the first one. It didn't answer anything, only raised more questions.
And the detachable hair thing was stupid. What's the point of fuzing if you're still separate beings?

Dex-chan lover
man I shouldnt have bother with these sequel and stay with the og
no Yuri x Kumi ship I guess

enjoyed it, but the original works alone best imo,
especially the ending, just like monami it comes out of absolutely nowhere and makes no sense... kumi and yuri love each other!! they should've stayed together, there was no reason for them to go to California and get separated ;;

Really not that good when compared with the original, which felt like it had more substance and things to say. This really doesn't feel that way, plus:
No Yuri x Kumi, despite the original setting that up in a nice way. oh well. I'll just pretend this one d

Supporter
While it was still possible to me to somehow follow the plot of the original Alien 9 manga, this sequel left me confused. Imagine the Original 3 Mangas and randomly select some stories and fit them all in one volume. That´s how Alien 9 Emulators feels to me. Completely new concepts and aliens get introduced like we are already supposed to know them and their characteristics.

Users who are viewing this thread